Entrepreneurial teams consisting of three to five high school students each take the stage to pitch a business idea to a panel of business experts. This can be a high school class project led by a teacher, an after school project led by a volunteer, or a team formed by a group of individual students. There is no obligation or cost to the school or students who participate in this program. A Dare to Dream representative will be available to talk to all participants to assist them in preparing for the competition.
- A letter of intent to compete must be submitted by December 1, 2020 to Mike Thompson or Mick Fosson.
- The pitch will be a maximum of five minutes.
- The panel of judges will then have the opportunity to question the students for a maximum of five minutes.
- You can find more information on how to do a pitch on the Powerpoint and summary pages.
- How to come up with ideas on the how to begin page.
- Students will work with their participating school’s teacher to receive an invite to the final Held on March 1st, 2022.
- All prize monies will be distributed in cash to the winning teams. See awards for details.
Below is a short video with general presentation tips: